We can help teachers build their confidence and excitement about music, and learn specialist skills and techniques. Our half-day or whole-day INSET sessions can be arranged for your school or school cluster, or can take place through staff meetings.
- singing throughout the school day
- song as a springboard for composition
- creative use of percussion instruments, tuned and untuned
- composing, performing and recording
- rhythm and pulse games
- engaging pupils through music
- music matters – cross-curricular links
- Improved music subject knowledge.
A wonderful opportunity to get together and sing with other schools…and it was a great way to gain a little bit of CPD too and pick up some tips and good warm up songs
The Big Sing was such a brilliant opportunity for our children to take part in. This has really invigorated our singing curriculum and helped our pupils to feel empowered and boost their self-esteem
It was wonderful to have all the children singing together… a great collaborative project…the children came back buzzing